Friday, June 22, 2012

Schnibbles!

So here I was, innocently driving through Montana on my recent family vacation..... when lo and behold!  There was a Schnibbles building!  I had to have my husband whip out his camera and get a photo for me since I was the one driving at the time.

As we passed by the storefront, I could tell it wasn't a quilt shop, so we kept on driving.  But isn't that cool?  Here's a closeup of the sign:

I really do need to order me a copy of the Schnibbles book.....  someday soon!


























5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I have to tell Carrie to check out your blog to see the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL I love it! Nicole sent me the link and this absolutely makes my day. I am curious though... so what kind of business is it?

    And SillySally... because I so much appreciate the picture, if you'll send me your mailing address, I will happily send you a Schnibbles book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The store was some type of a plant/flower nursery. We didn't go in, but I just loved the sign! Thanks for your offer, I'm going to take you up on it just as soon as I figure out how to email you!

      Delete
  3. I'm guessing that was Schnibbles Flowers in Philipsburg? What a pretty building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hitchhiker, you are correct! Now what are the chances that you would know that???? While in Phillipsburg, we also went "sapphire hunting" through a bunch of sapphire gravel.

      Delete